Thursday, June 15, 2006

another lazy day

i didn't seem to have accomplished much today. i got home from work and decided i should squeeze in some prenatal yoga to help me with my back problems. i did that for about an hour and then updated mj's baby book.
i did a little bit of dusting around my room and then just sat infront of the computer trying to google my blog. i can't google my blog!!! it doesn't show up! i never thought about googling my blog until lai said if you google "the random one" her blog is the first to appear on google. no matter what i tried, my blog never seems to pop up. and then i realized maybe my blog hasn't been getting as much hits as lai's blog and so google deemed my blog insignificant. hmmf! hehe

flipping through the channels, i chanced upon dateline nbc's interview with britney spears. she's due the same month i am, september. she's lost her collar bone too!!! her face is plump and her breasts are huge!!! hurray!!!! i am not alone!!!!! haha! i was feeling bad and sorry for myself as i remember photographs of angelina jolie in all her pregnant glory. i was asking myself, 'is that what pregnancy should look like?' angelina didn't look like she was pregnant except for her belly sticking out! and now, look at britney! a woman who looks pregnant and is pregnant! now i have a reason to feel 'not so bad' about my body. =)

as shallow as all of that sounds, it is not. women who have never been pregnant will find it difficult to understand the emotional ride that is pregnancy. but i'm hanging in there and will try to enjoy the next few weeks of pregnancy. =)

No comments:

COVID-19: DAY 52 SHELTER IN PLACE MAY 7 2020

The month of April was like a blink of an eye.  Now, we are in my birth month, this was supposed to be a big deal for me.  I am turning 40 i...

Popular Posts