Friday, July 28, 2006

33 weeks

since getting pregnant, i've noticed a lot of people have been nicer to me. i get offered seats at crowded bart cars, offers to step ahead of the line to use the bathroom, or to warn me about slippery floors and how to avoid them. i guess people realize how difficult it is to get pregnant, maybe some are appreciative of their wives or mothers who were once pregnant, women are nicer to me too maybe because they're glad they're not pregnant. hehe it's been difficult...i only have 7 weeks to go before mj is born and today (again) i feel the heaviness of my belly. it's hard to walk...i really really waddle like a duck now. i use the bathroom every 15 minutes and when i try to hold it, it becomes more difficult to walk. my legs are exceptionally huge (they were were extremely large to begin with) because of swelling. im gonna try to walk everyday from now and and put my feet up as much as i can when i'm resting. my wedding and engagement rings are getting tighter...i can still remove them from my fingers but they are now tight. i hope that's because my fingers are swollen and not because my 'fatness' has reached my fingers. my face is rounder now and i often see a hint of a 'double chin' when i look in the mirror.

on msnbc.com, i saw this book.
and yes i will buy it! it's a 30 day guide to losing weight after having a baby. actresses have supposedly used this plan to shed their baby weight and i plan on trying it out. =) hope it works!

No comments:

COVID-19: DAY 52 SHELTER IN PLACE MAY 7 2020

The month of April was like a blink of an eye.  Now, we are in my birth month, this was supposed to be a big deal for me.  I am turning 40 i...

Popular Posts