Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Toyota Vios For Sale


my husband will be moving to the united states very soon and he will be selling his 'baby'. this car is pampered and my husband has gone through great lengths to update the car.
parting is such sweet sorrow... =)

Click on links for more pictures

Toyota Vios 1.3E
24,000 kms mileage
15 inch rims from Altis G 2005
195/55/15 Dunlop Lemans Tires, nitrogen filled
Front Chin spoiler
Pioneer 4750 stereo, mp3 ready, ipod ready
Kicker 2 way component speakers - Front
Leather seats
All white headlight bulbs
Foglamps
Mesh Grille
Short Antenna
Fender Signal Lights
Rear bumper groove paint
Glass Plate Covers
WITEM silent wiping wiper blades
3M car undercoat

If interested, send me a message/post a comment with your email address so I can give you more information like pricing and such.


No comments:

COVID-19: DAY 52 SHELTER IN PLACE MAY 7 2020

The month of April was like a blink of an eye.  Now, we are in my birth month, this was supposed to be a big deal for me.  I am turning 40 i...

Popular Posts