Tuesday, September 04, 2007

michelle's first birthday

the day has finally arrived!

my daughter turned 1 year old yesterday. we celebrated on saturday by throwing her a swimming-mickey mouse themed party. she was fond of the water just last july but as of saturday, this is how she felt about it...


daddy!!!

daddy sabing ayaw ko sa pool!!!

mommy, get me out of here please!!!

at dahil ganito ang reaction nya, hindi namin alam ni paul how she's going to react when we go on the cruise at the end of the month where she will see nothing but water!

but she still had fun at her party (of course!). take a look!

hehe, i tricked them into getting me out of the pool!

ang wais ko no?

hmmm, this is yummy! what is this stuff?

aaaah! i remember the taste! ito lang kinakain ni mommy nung nasa tiyan nya pa ako!

ubos na yung ice cream? talaga???

fine! i'll just like my fingers! it still tastes like ice cream!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS MICHELLE!!!

more photos at http://ynif209.multiply.com

1 comment:

Pukaykay said...

happy birthday Mikay! Start liking the water, para naman masaya ang cruise ninyo maganak =)

COVID-19: DAY 52 SHELTER IN PLACE MAY 7 2020

The month of April was like a blink of an eye.  Now, we are in my birth month, this was supposed to be a big deal for me.  I am turning 40 i...

Popular Posts