Thursday, September 06, 2007

sniffles

For the past two days, masama ang pakiramdam ko. I went home on Tuesday sneezing and reaching for the Kleenex countless times. When I woke up yesterday morning, my throat was all dry and it was hard for me to talk.

But since wala ang bossing ko sa work ngayon hanggang next week, I can not call in sick. Went to work and was ‘off’ the entire day. Today is only a little better. Pupunta akong walgreens later to get some cold medicine and some cough drops. My throat is scratchy and there’s a hint of an ‘inday garutay’ sounding voice.

Hindi ko tuloy mahalikan ng mahalikan si michelle dahil baka mahawa sya. She kept us up again last night, waking up at least 3 times…the third time, paul put her to bed with us, and then she was looking at me and she started to sing! Hehe singer talaga yung bata na yun! And then she fell back to sleep. Ipinag hehele lang pala ang sarili nya. She’s getting more and more adorable everyday. Gosh, I’m so in love with my daughter. This is how my parents must feel about me. It’s unbelievable!

2 comments:

Papa Doc said...

I do not mean to intrude, but after looking at my own blog, Motley Crew, I just hit by chance this blog. I have been spending lots of time each day working on a reunion of missionaries that worked in the Philippines during 1961-1970. You are obviously from the P. I. I assume from the south because you said you had an Arabic name. I love the Islands, and lived in many different parts of the Islands. I have close friends that were the first missionaries from our church to ever go to Davao. They loved it there.

I see your family lives in the Roseville area of California. I lived in that area for eight years. I did sales in the area and throughout the big valley.

Wish you well. Good by, Jim Clark

ASC said...

hi jim. thanks for reading my blog. it's good to hear you've spent time in the philippines. it is indeed a beautiful country. i am not from the south though, but i was told we had distant relatives in davao. my dad read the name almira somewhere and fell in love with it. our family's from cavite, just south of manila. god bless you!

COVID-19: DAY 52 SHELTER IN PLACE MAY 7 2020

The month of April was like a blink of an eye.  Now, we are in my birth month, this was supposed to be a big deal for me.  I am turning 40 i...

Popular Posts