Monday, September 10, 2007

my health and michelle's

So wala na nanaman akong ginawa kundi kumain over the weekend!

But I countered that by running 30 mins on the treadmill 3 times the last week with matching weight training. Resulta tuloy, ayun nga…para akong gutom na gutom! Haaaaay!

Gracious who is my partner in this crime is sticking to her diet and work out. I wont be surprised if she reaches her goal waaaaay before I do.

Sige, back to good behavior ulit ako. I’m kinda, sorta, enjoying my 30 mins sa treadmill naman e. nakakapagod nga lang! i ran again today for 30 mins straight. bukas gigising ako ng maaga and i'm going to lift weights, cook breakfast and prepare my lunch. i should be prepared to sacrifice a little bit of sleep if i really want to see results in 3 weeks.

michelle doesn't seem to be feeling well after paul and i ran our errands today. pag dating namin, naka higa lang sya sa kama namin with my mom. she didn't smile tapos hindi bumangon. she has a bit of a temperature and ang aga nakatulog. =( pina inom namin ng konting gamot. she's lying next to me dito sa kama right now and parang ang lalim nya huminga. i wonder why she's not feeling good all of a sudden.



No comments:

COVID-19: DAY 52 SHELTER IN PLACE MAY 7 2020

The month of April was like a blink of an eye.  Now, we are in my birth month, this was supposed to be a big deal for me.  I am turning 40 i...

Popular Posts