Monday, November 12, 2007

4 days of lemonade

so i started my 'diet' by breaking it!

the past 4 days i should only be having this lemonade concoction but i could not stand being without solid food. i would have a bite here and there of whatever is infront of me. i still hardly ate anything but i think that's the reason why i've only lost 2 lbs in 4 days. magreklamo pa ba daw? i know 2 lbs already sounds like a lot when i've only been doing this for 4 days...pero kasi inexpect ko by this time i'm already 5 lbs lighter.

tomorrow, i'm gonna try to go completely without solid food. and i'll try to keep it up until the day my husband gets home from oregon.

ang nakakainis lang talaga when i start to lose weight, sa mukha unang nakikita. syempre violent reaction kagad ang parents ko na kesyo malamlam daw mata ko and maputla daw ako. e kasi, wala akong make-up at wala akong tulog dahil michelle has been sick again. =( di nanaman nga ako pumasok e. i feel so bad i didn't go to work again but michelle gets really clingy pag masama pakiramdam. chel would not have been able to handle her kung silang dalawa lang maiiwan dito sa bahay.

anyway, i hope to lose more weight before thanksgiving para magulat din ang relatives! hehehe

1 comment:

tosinpdx said...

Go, Mimie :)

I wish ganyan din ako, na pag pumayat, payat din ang face. I lost a few pounds and now I look like an alien - my face is still as big and round as a basketball and my arms are thin. *sigh*

COVID-19: DAY 52 SHELTER IN PLACE MAY 7 2020

The month of April was like a blink of an eye.  Now, we are in my birth month, this was supposed to be a big deal for me.  I am turning 40 i...

Popular Posts