Saturday, November 17, 2007

my boring wardrobe

i was looking at my friends' photos on friendster and narealize ko na napaka boring ng wardrobe ko!

even before i had a baby and i was slimmer, hindi ko nagwang ma-spice up ang wardrobe ko. hindi ko alam kung bakit. siguro i just don't have the eye for style. it's not that i dont want to try the latest fashion, because i really want to. pero when i go to the mall, napupunta lang ako lagi dun sa mga 'boring' na styles. hindi naman ako mukhang jologs most of the time, pero hindi rin ako fashionable.

haaaay! once i reach my target weight, i'll buy a whole new wardrobe!!!



beb, ok lang? hehehe

3 comments:

laieesha said...

oh u're so arte. i dont think ur wardrobes are boring. just... mom-like... hehehe joke, baka seryosohin! i've always thought u were fashionable. u're juz looking for an excuse to go shopping. stop it.

i mishu. i juz dont like leaving lee at home by himself. if he's home, i wanna be wid him. kaya i only go there if lee is out too. i miss michelle...

tosinpdx said...

I think your style is classic. :)

Ako naman, I want to put some edge in my my style but I always always gravitate towards preppy and "safe" clothes.

I don't have a wardrobe budget now but sama ako when you go the shops :)

ASC said...

lai ang gracious...salamat sa 'vote of confidence'. maybe this is one excuse to go shopping and maybe i really am bored with my clothes. haaaay! ang babaw ng problema ko no?

COVID-19: DAY 52 SHELTER IN PLACE MAY 7 2020

The month of April was like a blink of an eye.  Now, we are in my birth month, this was supposed to be a big deal for me.  I am turning 40 i...

Popular Posts