Wednesday, February 25, 2009

masaya kahit merong nawala

i can't get over the feeling na blessed na blessed ako kahit na nawalan ako ng trabaho.

i admit there are moments...siguro mga once a week, na parang nadidiscourage ako at medyo naiiyak kasi kinakabahan ako dahil wala akong trabaho. but then i turn to the Lord and I am reminded that there are so many things i have to be greatful for. nandyan ang pamilya ko, our health, my spiritual family, my friends. really, the most important things in my life are intact and thriving.

we really don't need to have EVERYTHING to be happy and contented and grateful.

god is good. GRABE! MATINDI!

2 comments:

laieesha said...

happy for you!!! btw, thanks for everything!! will return it in a couple of months (or earlier)... lab u! see, in turn, blessing ka sa ibang tao...

ASC said...

you're welcome. god is good talaga. =)

COVID-19: DAY 52 SHELTER IN PLACE MAY 7 2020

The month of April was like a blink of an eye.  Now, we are in my birth month, this was supposed to be a big deal for me.  I am turning 40 i...

Popular Posts