Wednesday, March 17, 2010

how to be the best mommy in the world

i was making my 'famous' buko pie in the kitchen earlier when michelle saw me pour the sugar into the pot. she said, 'mommy, is that sugar?'

'yes, it is sugar. bakit?' i asked her.

'can i have some?' she asked.

i replied with a firm 'no.'

she paused...then she said, 'mommy, do you want to be the best mommy in the world? if you give me sugar, you're the best mommy in the world!'

i laughed and said, 'giving you sugar doesn't make me the best mommy in the world. i already am the best mommy in the world!'

ako pa inuto nitong batang to.

2 comments:

Chyng said...

haha, baka napanood nya yan sa powerpuff girls. Ü

ASC said...

chyng, pano ba yung sa powerpuff girls? hindi kami nanonood non e. hahaha hindi ko pinapapanood ng cartoons to na may mga nagaaway at naglalaban. bawal violence. hehhe

COVID-19: DAY 52 SHELTER IN PLACE MAY 7 2020

The month of April was like a blink of an eye.  Now, we are in my birth month, this was supposed to be a big deal for me.  I am turning 40 i...

Popular Posts