Wednesday, March 03, 2010

nothing, nothing, nothing!

i have nothing substantial to blog about. i just want to write. =)

was busy today at work but i went out to have lunch with a friend from my old job. (he was actually my boss). it was good to catch up with him. i'm thinking my coworkers thought i went in for a job interview because i came to work in a suit. hehehe i didn't really. i didn't even ask if there were any openings. i just really wanted to catch up and reconnect. we talked about maui, our respective families at kung ano ano pa. it was good to get out of the office and each lunch without feeling rushed.

i keep forgetting i have a vacation before my vacation. we're going to washington d.c. to visit my in-laws next month. michelle will meet her cousins there for the first time. i'm sure she'll get along with them just fine. ms. personality itong si michelle e. my sister in law is planning our itinerary. masarap din magbakasyon na di masyado nagpaplano no!

feeling ko sa maui, i just want to stay in the hotel, by the pool, and by the beach. we can't really do much of the adventure stuff because michelle's too young. maybe we'll do that next time.

we're considering vacation ownership. i'm torn between ski and beach vacations. bahala na.

No comments:

COVID-19: DAY 52 SHELTER IN PLACE MAY 7 2020

The month of April was like a blink of an eye.  Now, we are in my birth month, this was supposed to be a big deal for me.  I am turning 40 i...

Popular Posts