Tuesday, March 09, 2010

red eye

i'm not talking about the flight. nor am i talking about the movie about the flight.

i'm talking about red, bloodshot eyes. that's what i have.


my eyes tend to get red rather quickly. i think it's because of my make up and my allergies. but the past 2 weeks, my eyes were red-er than usual. i have tried using visine twice a day but it didn't help. i stopped wearing eye make up but that didn't improve the redness either.

so today, i scheduled an appointment at a clinic a short walk from the office to get my eyes checked. my regular doctor was too far of a walk from my office and i didn't want to walk too far in high heels. i was seen by an awkward ophthalmologist in a dusty, disorganized clinic. needless to say, i will not be a regular patient. the awkward doctor said the lining of my eyes are inflamed but it should go away in two weeks. use 'fake' tears and contact them if it gets painful or blurs my vision.

in my haste to get out of there, i forgot to pay. =) no, i didn't do it on purpose. i just really forgot. they called me shortly after i got back in the office and i paid them over the phone.

my eyes feel weird. i have the urge to keep rubbing it but i know that will make things even worse. i look like a druggie who hasn't slept in weeks.

No comments:

COVID-19: DAY 52 SHELTER IN PLACE MAY 7 2020

The month of April was like a blink of an eye.  Now, we are in my birth month, this was supposed to be a big deal for me.  I am turning 40 i...

Popular Posts