Saturday, July 17, 2010

i fell in love with zora...

i'm not the type to get a pet.  i never, never, never, had the urge to get a pet.  i have allergies and would rather not deal with pet hair and dander.  i just can't deal with it.

but ever since michelle was born, i've warmed up to the idea of having a pet.  paul loves dogs.  michelle loves them, too.  while i have become more open to the idea of getting a pet, i still can't bring myself to get a pet.  

until i formally met zora, my boss' havanese dog.

she is just adorable!  just the right size, does not shed (i've never seen my boss come to work covered in zora's hair and zora sleeps in her bed!), she is litter trained, trained not to bark too much...she's my dream dog!!!

so i'm researching more and more about havanese dogs and have decided that when we do get a dog, it will be just like zora.  haaaay!  i still think about her and how sweet she was.

this isn't zora, but this is what havanese dogs look like.  sooooo cute!!!

2 comments:

Lisette said...

thanks for sharing! We share the same sentiment. Jed wants a dog but I cannot commit because I cannot stand the shedding of hair and the huge responsibility. But after reading your post and seeing the picture, I think I can compromise with this dog. But, Jed won't get his dog up until he is 10 yrs old :)

cpsanti said...

aw she looks adorable!

my family and i are dog people. we have at least 12 at our home in manila ~ they can be quite a handful, but they are so loyal and loving ;-) i miss having a dog

COVID-19: DAY 52 SHELTER IN PLACE MAY 7 2020

The month of April was like a blink of an eye.  Now, we are in my birth month, this was supposed to be a big deal for me.  I am turning 40 i...

Popular Posts