Thursday, July 01, 2010

a pain in the 'rear'

it was an interesting morning i had today.

i was headed to work and as i pulled out of the garage  then....BAM!!! 

i didn't see him, he didn't see me.  this is the damage.



 the other car

i'm still thankful that no one got hurt.  it took most of my morning to sort everything out...from exchanging licenses and insurance information, calling the police whom we waited an hour for only to tell us they're not going to do anything (i kinda knew that), then calling the insurance company, then taking my car to the shop so it can be checked/repaired....nakaka stress!!!

the autobody shop is going to order a new bumper which should arrive next week, then they will call me when it arrives and fix the car so it looks as good as new.

this is my first (and hopefully last) accident since i learned to drive.  my cautiousness just went up, to the highest level!!!!

2 comments:

laieesha said...

just catching up on your posts... didn't know you got into an accident! glad to know no one got hurt.

this is your first time? really? so i guess passenger ka lang in the others.. hehe

ASC said...

ngayon mo lang nabasa to? hehehe hindi ko nilagay sa facebook kasi i will have 30 comments like you did when you mentioned your accident. hehe sabi ko lang sa facebook, 'today is an interesting day' something like that.

COVID-19: DAY 52 SHELTER IN PLACE MAY 7 2020

The month of April was like a blink of an eye.  Now, we are in my birth month, this was supposed to be a big deal for me.  I am turning 40 i...

Popular Posts