Saturday, August 14, 2010

my own eat, pray, love

i finished the book in time for the movie....which i'm hoping to see within the next couple of days.  i am now dreaming of my own 'eat, pray, love' adventure.


but unlike the character in the book/movie, i don't want to do it alone.  i'll take my husband and daughter with me and we will have our own 'eat, pray, love' adventure....someday! haha!

i really should start putting more money into the savings account that i have designated as the vacation fund. 

i wonder how i can convince paul to head to india or when michelle would be old enough for an adventure like that? 

maybe for the mean time we can just go to an italian, indian, and indonesian restaurant and do the culinary experience instead. 

No comments:

COVID-19: DAY 52 SHELTER IN PLACE MAY 7 2020

The month of April was like a blink of an eye.  Now, we are in my birth month, this was supposed to be a big deal for me.  I am turning 40 i...

Popular Posts