Friday, September 19, 2008

don't panic!

Our need is not to prove God's faithfulness, but to demonstrate our own, by trusting him both to determine and to supply our needs according to his will. FAITH is refusal to panic.

very timely sa situation ng mundo ngayon no? my friend ron shared this with me this morning. he was listening to pastor rick warren's podcast (of purpose driven life fame) and he felt that the Lord was speaking to him directly and it blessed and reassured him so much he had to share it with people he knows....and i am sharing this with you also. when the urge to panic starts creeping up on you, remind yourself that God is truely faithful!

No comments:

COVID-19: DAY 52 SHELTER IN PLACE MAY 7 2020

The month of April was like a blink of an eye.  Now, we are in my birth month, this was supposed to be a big deal for me.  I am turning 40 i...

Popular Posts