Saturday, September 13, 2008

EVERYTHING's been keeping me busy

i have work.

i have family.

i have school.

i have baking.

i have church.

all keeping me busy. i felt so so so bad! nakalimutan ko yung practice ng music ministry kahapon!!! urgh!!!! nainis ako bigla sa sarili ko! naalala ko 9 pm na!!!! haaaaaaay!!!!

perry's celebrating his bday today at a club somewhere. syempre nagdecline ako. feeling ko i'm too old for that scene. well, even when i was younger naman hindi ko nagustuhan ang clubbing clubbing na yan. lalo na ngayon na meron na akong asawa't anak. i'd rather have dinner and drinks with friends rather than do the whole club thing. tsaka, di ginarote ako ng parents ko. iiwan ko ang anak ko sa kanila para lang makapag disco?? parang mali yun di ba?

now that i'm back in school, i realize if i want to really finish and do well at the same time, i can only handle one class at a time. my schedule is so full, sa work ko na nga lang ginagawa ang mga school stuff ko. pag nandito kasi sa bahay, mangungulit si michelle. sinubukan kong pagsabayin ang baking at doing homework, muntik na masunog ang crust nung pie.

tsk tsk. pero dahil busy ako...i'm getting a lot of things done. i FINALLY finished the final line up of songs for the wedding video. YES! after almost two years, ngayon ko lang natapos. sue me!

i also finished editing michelle's videos from birth to december 2007. yey!!!!

2 comments:

laieesha said...

yeah me too... I feel like I'm too old for the whole clubbing scene. They asked me last night if I was going, and I said no.

What video ni Michelle? I WANNA SEE!!

ASC said...

they're here at home lai. too big to post on youtube. you can come over and watch. =)

COVID-19: DAY 52 SHELTER IN PLACE MAY 7 2020

The month of April was like a blink of an eye.  Now, we are in my birth month, this was supposed to be a big deal for me.  I am turning 40 i...

Popular Posts