Friday, June 05, 2009

blog drought

i've been super busy lately taking my relatives around town that i haven't had a chance to blog. here are some of the pics. arlene has more pictures.

michelle is very happy to have another kuya around. i'm sure she's going to miss her kuya jude when he goes back to guam after their vacation. pero i'll reassure her na babalik din ang kuya jude nya and next time, they will live here for good na. (ha! arlene does not read this blog!)

i'm waiting for my blogging friends to update their blogs too but most of them seem to be as busy as i am.


mga pinsan ko...i've created that family website...sana maglagay kayo ng information dyan!

No comments:

COVID-19: DAY 52 SHELTER IN PLACE MAY 7 2020

The month of April was like a blink of an eye.  Now, we are in my birth month, this was supposed to be a big deal for me.  I am turning 40 i...

Popular Posts