Thursday, June 11, 2009

this is not how i wanted to spend this day

i am not in the gym today but i am sooooo itching to go kasi hindi ako nakapunta kahapon! hindi ako makaalis ng bahay kasi may 'job' prospect akong hinihintay and i don't want to miss the call and play phone tag with the person calling me. so i'm stuck here at home drinking green tea, converting my avi videos to wmv (para productive ng konti). i don't know why but my movie maker does not see my raw videos as video files but only audio. so the whole reason i got the new vado hd pocket camera defeats the purpose kasi i'm wasting my time converting the files to a readable format. with my old video camera, my problem was uploading the videos to my hard drive kasi it uploads in real time....naku, who said technology saves us time? most of the time, it causes stress! some users have no issues with their camera and movie maker....why do i have to get stuck with this problem???? kainis

it's not a codec issue because the right codecs are in the computer (at least that's my understanding). i can't find a fix that will end this video nightmare!

ayan, nafrustrate nanaman ako!

1 comment:

laieesha said...

i want a movie maker. at least you have the program! i have plenty of videos but no movie maker =(

COVID-19: DAY 52 SHELTER IN PLACE MAY 7 2020

The month of April was like a blink of an eye.  Now, we are in my birth month, this was supposed to be a big deal for me.  I am turning 40 i...

Popular Posts