Friday, June 12, 2009

sibling revelry

i mentioned several blogs ago that my relatives from guam are in town for vaca. last night, my uncle from seattle flew over and so my dad and his siblings had a reunion of sorts, albeit for less than 24 hours. sayang lang kasi the bunso, tito mon, is in guam. at least they have a reason to all meet up again and catch up. they're not getting any younger. =)

ang pogi ng mga sugatan, no?

.
.

tong-its session with matching hennessy
.
.



the siblings
.
.

the siblings + ramon jr.
(a basketball team, and their muse)
.
.

.
the siblings + their better halves
(wala si tita myrna, nasa seattle)
.
.
.
sibling revelry
.
.
i hope this happens more often, because i haven't seen them this happy in a long time.

5 comments:

khay said...

pag pogi ang mga tatay im sure maganda ang mga anak! naks naman!

ASC said...

syempre!!! hehehe ang saya kamo talaga nila

khay said...

muka nga eh, sana nxt time kasama na si tito mon.

Chyng said...

hi almira! sino jan daddy mo?

ASC said...

hi chyng, my dad is wearing the maroon jacket. =D

COVID-19: DAY 52 SHELTER IN PLACE MAY 7 2020

The month of April was like a blink of an eye.  Now, we are in my birth month, this was supposed to be a big deal for me.  I am turning 40 i...

Popular Posts