Thursday, April 02, 2020

COVID-19: Day 17 Shelter in place Apr 2 2020

I didn't realize, being in a home full of people, even the people I love the most, can be so lonely.

It is day 17 of our shelter in place order and today was such a sad day.  It was somewhat productive.  I was able to shop for groceries, exercise a little bit and learn a little bit of German, but I had no will to work on my project.  I just wanted to sit and do nothing.  I felt terrible and felt guilty especially when I see my husband working 12 hour days, his income being the only source of income for our family for now.  But I felt like I needed to just be sad today and let it pass.  I hope it passes very soon.

I don't know how hard other people are taking this situation.  Don't get me wrong, I am not taking everything I have for granted, I know I am blessed beyond measure.  This whole situation is sad. I am sad.  


No comments:

COVID-19: DAY 52 SHELTER IN PLACE MAY 7 2020

The month of April was like a blink of an eye.  Now, we are in my birth month, this was supposed to be a big deal for me.  I am turning 40 i...

Popular Posts