Thursday, April 09, 2020

COVID-19: DAY 24 SHELTER IN PLACE APR 9 2020

Last night, my little family prayed and talked about Passover.

We are not Jews, but Passover has never felt more important to me than it did last night.  We prayed for the blood of the Lamb to cover our family, for the spirit of sickness and death to pass over our home.  We thanked the Lord for all that we have.  

We told Michelle, she will always be blessed more than she needs and because of that she has to always find a way to be a blessing to other people.  Now, more than ever, as we see families we know who are struggling in this health and economic crisis, and we have to do our part to help.  Together, we will overcome the new challenges we face.  

No comments:

COVID-19: DAY 52 SHELTER IN PLACE MAY 7 2020

The month of April was like a blink of an eye.  Now, we are in my birth month, this was supposed to be a big deal for me.  I am turning 40 i...

Popular Posts