Friday, May 19, 2006

baby journal entry 2 - aching back 05/11/06

my back is hurting like crazy! on tuesday was my friend charmagne's bday and she had a bbq at home. while i told myself early that day that i wasn't going to help with the bbq, that didn't happen. i love to cook and when i see someone cooking, i love to jump in and join. well, bad idea! i guess i didn't realize how much my body has changed and that i could no longer do the same things i used to do before getting pregnant. i can no longer stand on my feet for extended periods of time...i get tired more easily now,too... things like that. i've learned my lesson. i can hardly move. when i'm up and walking, i'm ok. but i can't turn from the waist up. if i sit down, i have to slowly get up. if i'm lying down, i have to stay in one position, otherwise, i scream or wince in pain. =( got a good doze of scolding from my husband and my parents, so i have to really behave from now on. =)

No comments:

COVID-19: DAY 52 SHELTER IN PLACE MAY 7 2020

The month of April was like a blink of an eye.  Now, we are in my birth month, this was supposed to be a big deal for me.  I am turning 40 i...

Popular Posts