Friday, May 19, 2006

first baby journal entry 05/09/06

this is my first baby-journal entry. i am not feeling too good today. The baby feels heavy, like she's pulling my belly towards the ground. It's a struggle to keep a straight posture and not give in to the weight.


MJ at 18 weeks

i haven't felt the baby move as much as she did last week. i talk to her more now. i noticed she's responding to external stimuli like loud sounds. we saw mission impossible 3 over the weekend and she was moving around a lot through out the movie. i plan on reading to her soon, too. i need to buy books to read to her though. i was at costco on saturday and was thinking of buying the chronicles of narnia...but then i thought it was more for me than for her so i didn't buy it. =)

I exercise more regularly now. 30 mins of walking to get my heart rate up a little and a little bit of weights...yes, i do still lift weights...light ones (doctor approved) and mostly when i'm sitting down so i don't strain my mid-section. i try to exercise 4 to 5 times a week. i need to do something to burn the calories (waaaaay too many calories) that i consume everyday. the doctor said it will help me through delivery as well.

today is also charmagne's birthday. (happy birthday champoo!!!) there will be a small party at home this afternoon. i think cham and her friends are going to start a bbq.

i want to lie down and rest. my back is hurting from the weight.

No comments:

COVID-19: DAY 52 SHELTER IN PLACE MAY 7 2020

The month of April was like a blink of an eye.  Now, we are in my birth month, this was supposed to be a big deal for me.  I am turning 40 i...

Popular Posts