Friday, May 19, 2006

baby journal entry 3 - solvang, mother's day, etc...


i get off work early today to pick up my aunt. she will be staying at the marriott so i have to check her in. then, i go to the airport to pick up the rental car (minivan) to use for our short (but sweet) roadtrip to solvang, california. it's about a 5 hour drive from san francisco so it should be too hard on me. already told them that we would need to make frequent stops so i can stretch my legs and use the bathroom.


i went to motherhood yesterday and bought a maternity belt. as soon as i put it on, i felt relief! it supports the muscles under the belly so i don't strain my back so much while im carrying all the extra weight. (no that is not me wearing the belt!)







i received my first mother's day flowers from my husband yesterday. (thanks beb!) pretty red roses...18 of them. he knows how much i love roses and i fell asleep last nite to the scent of roses filling up my room. =)

got an email from my doctor last nite regarding the letter i was requesting from her. she said she'd be more than happy to write the letter. it is for paul's visa interview in manila. he is scheduled to be interviewed on july 26...more than 2 months from now! so we're going to request for an earlier appointment for him. one way to do that is i get a note from the doctor about my medical condition (pregnancy). it might not be a medical emergency, but since this is my first pregnancy, i want my husband to be here as soon as possible. it's hard not having him here with me. i pray our request gets granted. =)

No comments:

COVID-19: DAY 52 SHELTER IN PLACE MAY 7 2020

The month of April was like a blink of an eye.  Now, we are in my birth month, this was supposed to be a big deal for me.  I am turning 40 i...

Popular Posts