Monday, December 31, 2007

goodbye 2007

dati, pag ganitong new years eve, ngarag na ako. hindi na mapakali, my hands shake, my heart beats a mile a minute---a panic attack, seriously! after midnight strikes, i'm curled up in my bed, pillows soaking wet with tears for no real reason. i was like this since i became a teenager up until maybe 4 or 5 years ago. i don't know why, but the holiday blues hit me like a ton of bricks on new year's eve.

but new year's have gotten better. i no longer cry, although sometimes i still feel the hands shaking and the heart beating fast. nalalabanan ko na ung ano mang blues ang umaatake pag ganitong panahon.

so now that 2008 is upon us, i just want to thank the Lord for all the wonderful blessings He has given me in 2007--a promotion, paul's job, michelle's 1st birthday, our church wedding in the philippines, healing, my friends, my parents' health, our 2nd wedding anniversary....there are so much more to be thankful for. i know that the year ahead has a lot more in store. madami pang trials and blessings na darating. but one thing i know for sure is that the Lord our God is faithful and He will always be there every step of the way.

i pray for 2008 to be the year of a big spiritual leap for me and my family. i pray that our faith in the Lord will become stronger and we will get to know Him more than we did before.

No comments:

COVID-19: DAY 52 SHELTER IN PLACE MAY 7 2020

The month of April was like a blink of an eye.  Now, we are in my birth month, this was supposed to be a big deal for me.  I am turning 40 i...

Popular Posts