Friday, December 21, 2007

places i'd rather be...

paul's flight home is 2 hours delayed so i'm stuck here waiting for him to call me para masundo ko na sya sa bart station. nakatulog na ang anak nya kakahintay.

so i thought i'd write down places i'd rather be right now or places i would love to visit soon:

morrocco (because i've always wanted to go since i saw casa blanca [number one on my list])
machu pichu (because i have to go before i am old or else i wont survive the trek)
greece (because i have never seen water so blue)
egypt (because it's interesting)
hawaii (because i've never been)
paris (because chel and t said i will fall in love with this place)
aman pulo (because it seems like the ultimate place to relax)
italy (to visit my relatives again and an excuse to visit venice and buy more murano glass)
the great barrier reef (because i want to go scuba diving)
new zealand (because i know my husband wants to go)
disneyland (because it's the happiest place on earth and so michelle can meet mickey)

No comments:

COVID-19: DAY 52 SHELTER IN PLACE MAY 7 2020

The month of April was like a blink of an eye.  Now, we are in my birth month, this was supposed to be a big deal for me.  I am turning 40 i...

Popular Posts