Monday, December 03, 2007

kooza!

Saturday, November 24, paul and I took my parents to see cirque du soleil’s kooza.

Madrama pa sa una, because my mom expressed early in the morning that she’d rather stay home with michelle and we can watch without her.

Violent reaction from me!

I decided, I will stay home to be with michelle and the three of them can go.

Violent reaction from paul!

Of course he doesn’t want to go to the show with his in-laws without me.

Turned out, michelle felt fine the whole day. No ‘suka’ incidents which plagued her for two weeks. The four adults of the 3rd floor enjoyed the show.

My parents enjoyed it so much they said, ‘dapat manood tayo taon taon!’ hehe I’m glad they had fun. The tickets were not cheap kahit na yung pinaka mura na yung binili ko but I think it’s money well spent. I told my parents we should see a show each time we’re in vegas because they have about 5 shows on the strip. There was one part of the show where my heart was doing flips sa sobrang kaba ko for the performers.

this is the photo of the performance that thrilled me.
Tumatakbo sila sa labas ng ring na yan at nagjujump rope while they are outside the circle and spinning 40 feet above the ground. Matindi!!! That was my favorite part of the show.

No comments:

COVID-19: DAY 52 SHELTER IN PLACE MAY 7 2020

The month of April was like a blink of an eye.  Now, we are in my birth month, this was supposed to be a big deal for me.  I am turning 40 i...

Popular Posts