Wednesday, January 16, 2008

home alone

michelle and i are left to ourselves as my parents are currently in the philippines for my grandmother's funeral.

first about my grandma...she's 86 years old and was diagnosed about a month ago with brain tumor. she showed no symptoms before her diagnosis. first, her doctors gave her about 3 years to live, then two weeks, then two days. she passed away on saturday and all but one of her children are in the philippines to be with her.

so my parents flew back to the philippines yesterday via cathay pacific and will be back in two weeks. my mom has already complained about her 20-hour flight when i spoke with her earlier. part of me wishes i went with them, but having my own family kinda changes the way i make decisions.

with paul now living in portland, michelle and i are left to ourselves. she's been behaving really well. she looks for her grandparents but not as much as i thought she would. paul will be here this saturday until wednesday then after that it's just her and me again for another 8 days. bonding nanaman kami ng anak ko.

tomorrow i go back to work and michelle goes back to day care. the challenge will be for me to get ready for work before she wakes up. so i have to have a plan in place or else!

2 comments:

laieesha said...

when do u want me to go there?? i have the movie na!! we can watch... =)

oh look what i did... la lang...

look at this: (copy paste mo na lang)
http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/7595/mjbk2.jpg

ASC said...

pangit ko masyado dun sa pic na yun, tanggalin mo na! hehehe

COVID-19: DAY 52 SHELTER IN PLACE MAY 7 2020

The month of April was like a blink of an eye.  Now, we are in my birth month, this was supposed to be a big deal for me.  I am turning 40 i...

Popular Posts