Monday, February 11, 2008

day 1 of 7

today is day 1 of my nth attempt at master cleanse, a.k.a. the lemonade diet.

i will update this blog to encourage myself to continue this cleansing diet. it should be for at least 10 days but i don't want to reschedule my valentine's date with the husband so i shortened this to 7 days instead of 10.

i have lost 4 lbs before when i did this diet for 5 days. that was when i cheated and ate dinner each night. i just could not completely say no to solid food!

today, aside from a few pieces of ruffles potato chips, i think i'm doing much better. and i plan on sticking to it from here on out! no more cheating!

what is the master cleanse? for more information visit http://www.thelemonadediet.com/

beyonce went on this diet to shed off extra lbs for her dreamgirls role. other actors and athletes use this diet when they want fast results. i need fast results myself since our 'biggest loser' challenge at work officially ends on march 4--which means if i don't place at least 3rd place, it's bye bye $200!!!!! i only have about 3 weeks to lose weight. after 7 days, it's back on this diet again until the 4th. while i have seen results when i jog as i have jogged almost everyday last week, it's not fast enough. i'm going to jog/brisk walk later today after playtime with my daughter. the white sand beaches of the bahamas should also be an incentive. we booked another cruise, this time to nassau, coco cay, and key west. haaaay! why did i wait until the last minute to get serious with this?!

wish me luck!

No comments:

COVID-19: DAY 52 SHELTER IN PLACE MAY 7 2020

The month of April was like a blink of an eye.  Now, we are in my birth month, this was supposed to be a big deal for me.  I am turning 40 i...

Popular Posts