Tuesday, February 12, 2008

day 2 of 7

'ang luwag luwag naman ng pantalon mo!' says charmagne, our resident fashionista and make up artist.

(a wide smile on my face) 'oo nga e!' sagot ko naman.

this short conversation forced me to make a trip to nordstrom rack and buy some clothes (and shoes!). i feel happy the clothes i tried on actually looked good on me (kaya nag over spend!). im feeling lighter and i can't wait for the day 7 to come!

so i had a few spoonfuls of solid food! so what? ok na yun. hindi ko ikakataba yung ilang subo na yon.

i am feeling hungry though. really hungry. haaay! kung dati, puro food na yung naisip ko, lalo na ngayon. but it's mind over matter. kaya ko to! =)

No comments:

COVID-19: DAY 52 SHELTER IN PLACE MAY 7 2020

The month of April was like a blink of an eye.  Now, we are in my birth month, this was supposed to be a big deal for me.  I am turning 40 i...

Popular Posts