Friday, January 09, 2009

ass off the couch!

I SOOOOOO FREAKIN' NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT!!!

i get upset at myself sometimes for 'letting myself go' and gain as much weight as i did last year. why did i let myself fall off the weightloss wagon again? i've come to accept that my genes play a big part in my struggle and i will have to battle with my weight for the rest of my life but that's not an excuse to gain instead of lose weight! urgh!

i read leonardo dicaprio told kate winslet, 'you have to let the fat girl go'. kate has always struggled with her weight too and look at her now! slim and svelte! i, too, have to let the fat girl go and reclaim my old self!

i'm tired of disguising my love-handles by wearing oversized everything. i'm tired of looking at my closet only to find clothes that are tight and make me look like suman. (shopping for a new wardrobe is an option i currently cannot afford and dare not entertain!) i'm tired of complaining about my wide hips and my bulging belly. I AM SO TIRED OF THIS $#!+!!!!!

so that's enough complaining, time to get movin'. wii fit jogging is calling my name.

No comments:

COVID-19: DAY 52 SHELTER IN PLACE MAY 7 2020

The month of April was like a blink of an eye.  Now, we are in my birth month, this was supposed to be a big deal for me.  I am turning 40 i...

Popular Posts