Wednesday, January 07, 2009

sugatan cousins

after christmas, my cousin, raquel and her dad and husband visited the bay area. the last time i saw them was around the same time last year when we visited them at their home in seattle.

so syempre, halata naman sa kaseksihan naming lahat, wala kaming ginawa kundi kumain!!! it was great to spend time with them and with ate joan and ate jeen na kahit na taga rito rin sa daly city e hindi ko masyado nakakasama.
.
i really had a lot of fun and i wish we could hang out more often. lalo tuloy nakaka miss yung iba naming pinsan. kelan kaya tayo ulit magkakasama sama ng kumpleto tayo? =)

here are some of the photos naming magpipinsan.


raquel, al, me, paul, michelle, my dad, and tito rollie

the sugatan clan at tita lita's

ate jeen, ate joan, raquel, and me

nasa lahi talaga namin ang *sexy* =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

walang kaduda duda na lahing SUGATAN nga talaga tayo, pag hindi ka sexy, ibig sabihin anak ka sa "outside"! hahaha!

laieesha said...

i wanna see the pics bigger, but it won't let me click it or open it. is it on your multiply?

ASC said...

the pics are in my computer, i just grabbed it from my cousin's friendster. =)

COVID-19: DAY 52 SHELTER IN PLACE MAY 7 2020

The month of April was like a blink of an eye.  Now, we are in my birth month, this was supposed to be a big deal for me.  I am turning 40 i...

Popular Posts