Saturday, January 03, 2009

Not Almira

This is not Almira. This is her friend who saw an opportunity to post on her blog while she's in the living room. I'm sure she will delete this when she finds it hehehe...

I love Almira. She's like a mother to me. Always the one who knows better. The voice in your head that tells you what you're doing wrong hahaha... She's my best friend, one third of the best people you'll ever meet (the other 2 are of course me and Chel). I not only love her, her whole family too. Her mom, dad, husband, and my favorite inaanak, her daughter Michelle. She's a little angel. Our little angel. The one who makes us laugh and she just makes it so easy to love her.

She's superhuman. She works full time, but she's also a mother, a wife, a daughter, pie maker, and very domestic.

Chel said she doesn't wanna say anything daw. Nahiya.

Ok, now to the bad stuff... Almira doesn't laugh loud. As in, she can be "cracking up", but not in the sense of the word. When she's REALLY laughing, it's inaudible. Her face would be contorted but no sound will come out.

Almira is afraid of people. She locks the door in the car because there's people outside. Because of this, she's very picky with friends, so one should feel lucky if she considers you her friend.

Almira doesn't like pranks. She hits. A lot. Not her daughter, but she does hit Chel a lot.

What else can I say about her? I don't have enough time or interest to finish this post. One last thing about her, "ang cute cute" nya! LoL! (inside joke) Love you Mie!

1 comment:

Pukaykay said...

So Lai, its you!

Yeah, i agree she is a superhuman.
I superagree that she hits! hehehehe.

Love you mie!

COVID-19: DAY 52 SHELTER IN PLACE MAY 7 2020

The month of April was like a blink of an eye.  Now, we are in my birth month, this was supposed to be a big deal for me.  I am turning 40 i...

Popular Posts