Friday, January 30, 2009

the goodness in people

it's been a week now since i was laid off and there are times when i wonder if i will ever find a job in this very competitive market. i haven't been doing any intense search but i've been sending my resume here and there.

i am amazed by the willingness of people to help out. my [now former] boss called me and asked me to email him my resume because he was informed of a job opening at another firm. a former co-worker works there now so we have insiders =). i am grateful that they thought of me so i can submit my resume. there is no guarantee but it's a step towards getting A JOB. i don't know how much the pay is but in this difficult time, a job is a job and i'll be happy to have a decent paying job (even if it means a slight pay cut) just to get us through this time. God will help us make ends meet for he promised to bless us abundantly.

No comments:

COVID-19: DAY 52 SHELTER IN PLACE MAY 7 2020

The month of April was like a blink of an eye.  Now, we are in my birth month, this was supposed to be a big deal for me.  I am turning 40 i...

Popular Posts