Friday, April 27, 2012

day 10, bell's palsy

today is a 'good' day.  there is no really change in the ear situation i mentioned yesterday and i'm not feeling too tired.  i still can't blink but i've been sleeping without the eye patch without drying my eyes out so i am guessing my left eye has been shutting close at least during at night. 

i noticed the last several days that  i have been eating like a glutton despite everything tasting terrible.  a quick google search of prednisone side effects and voila!  increased appetite.  well, thank you for letting me know!  tomorrow is my last day on meds and i  vow to cleanse my self from all the salty stuff i ate while taking steroids.   

No comments:

COVID-19: DAY 52 SHELTER IN PLACE MAY 7 2020

The month of April was like a blink of an eye.  Now, we are in my birth month, this was supposed to be a big deal for me.  I am turning 40 i...

Popular Posts