Saturday, April 21, 2012

it's another sunshiny day!

it's another beautiful day in the bay area!  i love days like this when you don't need to wear a sweater during the day.  we always take advantage of rare days like this and celebrate with a bbq.  we grilled some liempo, hotdogs, and asparagus in the backyard for dinner.  michelle couldn't wait and has been asking, 'when are we going to start our bbq???' this girl loves to bbq.  =)







anyway, it's day 4 of bell's palsy.  i don't think it's gotten worse from yesterday.  everything seems the same...i'll take that over getting worse.  i feel tired though.  i took another nap today...maybe because i just want to keep my eyes closed.  


i'm feeling the love from family and friends who are aware of my condition and continue to thank them and the Lord for being so good to me.  =D  i am blessed and i know it!



No comments:

COVID-19: DAY 52 SHELTER IN PLACE MAY 7 2020

The month of April was like a blink of an eye.  Now, we are in my birth month, this was supposed to be a big deal for me.  I am turning 40 i...

Popular Posts