Thursday, April 09, 2009

i can't sleep

i am tired from a sorta long workout from the gym (1 hour and 15 mins is long for me). i finally committed to this whole gym thing for at least 1 year. after i signed my name and gave them my credit card information, sinabi ko talaga sa sarili ko, 'what am i getting myself into?????'. remorse kaagad!!!! haaaaay! oh well! i have to commit to something that might lead me to lose weight. i'm totally fighting every urge not to blog about this whole weight thing because it's exhausting to me and not entertaining to my few readers. nakakasawa na yung topic! i want a change! i want to fit into my clothes again. i miss my clothes!!! i look at 1 black sweater that i bought from br not too long ago na gustong gusto ko, siguro mga 5 times ko palang nasusuot, masikip na. nakakalungkot! kainis talaga!!!

so i researched online to see what i type of gym workout i should do to maximize weightloss. seems like i should start with reducing my caloric intake by 500 calories and low impact aerobic activity 3 to 5 times a week for at least 30 mins each time. i should try this for two weeks and then change it up. i also did pilates this morning and some free weights. i frustrated and determined. and now i am exhausted but can't sleep. *sigh*

dahil hindi ako makatulog, i've been doing research on our seattle/canada/portland trip at the end of the month. the seattle and portland thing is all set. it's canada that i can't quite figure out. we will definitely be going to vancouver, but after vancouver, i don't know whether to go to whistler (site of the 2010 winter olympic games) or victoria (think beautiful gardens, castles...sorta like europe). i heard both cities are beautiful and i want to see both but with a 2 year old in tow, i'm not sure how much travelling she can take with the little time we have (just 3 days in canada). so if anyone from british columbia chances upon my blog or anyone familiar with both places, i seriously need your help in making a decision.

maybe i should read my book so i can sleep. medyo exciting tong angels and demons.

No comments:

COVID-19: DAY 52 SHELTER IN PLACE MAY 7 2020

The month of April was like a blink of an eye.  Now, we are in my birth month, this was supposed to be a big deal for me.  I am turning 40 i...

Popular Posts