Friday, April 24, 2009

i'm liking twitter

kasi i don't have to write anything too lengthy and it updates my facebook, too. so now i'm blogging like it's a tweet!

it's been a hectic several days...i think that's how it is before you go on vacation. you cram everything in the days leading up to it and then you just let go and let lose. RELAX

i miss the gym. seriously. nakakagulat man. i miss it. i'm bringing my workout stuff so i can workout at the hotels we're staying in. or maybe i'm just afraid that i'm going to like being a couch potato again and quit working out.

michelle is so excited to see her dad tomorrow. after she took a shower (late ko na sya pinaliguan), she said, 'come on mommy. let's go see my daddy.' sabi ko, 'anak, kailangan matulog ka muna. pag gising mo bukas, sasakay tayo ng airplane para makita mo na si daddy, ok?' she replied, 'but mommy, i don't like to tulog.' (yes, that's how my daughter talks)

when she talked to her dad on the phone kanina, 'hi daddy! i can't wait to see you!' tuwa naman ang ama.

we bought the new creative vado hd pocket video camera so uploading her videos on youtube should be a snap. i'm TIRED of uploading her videos from our microdv and i hate the quality of videos from my phone so i finally convinced my hubby to get it in time for our vacation. i'm sure you'll see videos by tomorrow night. =)

No comments:

COVID-19: DAY 52 SHELTER IN PLACE MAY 7 2020

The month of April was like a blink of an eye.  Now, we are in my birth month, this was supposed to be a big deal for me.  I am turning 40 i...

Popular Posts