Thursday, December 11, 2008

love ritter sport!

i have friends who live in germany and whenever they come to the states (or whenever chel goes there), they HAVE TO bring lots and lots of ritter sport chocolates for us here. european chocolates are 10x better than american chocolates and ritter sport is one of my favorites. i especially love the one with whole pieces of hazelnuts. yum-oh!

ritter sport is gaining popularity here in the states. and not too long ago, they snapped this picture of me in the city. i am a ritter sport friend!!!

4 comments:

Pukaykay said...

love ritter sport too. Pag nauwi ang Father in law ko, lagi ganyan ang uwi nya samin. I love Volnuss!

Penge...

ASC said...

oo vollnuss is my ever favorite. lahat naman ng natikman ko na ritter sport e masarap. =D

laieesha said...

celebrity!! wows!!

so does this mean i dont have to give u the chocolate macademia?? hehehe

ASC said...

YOU STILL HAVE TO GIVE ME THE MACADAMIA!

COVID-19: DAY 52 SHELTER IN PLACE MAY 7 2020

The month of April was like a blink of an eye.  Now, we are in my birth month, this was supposed to be a big deal for me.  I am turning 40 i...

Popular Posts